𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝘼𝙂𝙇𝙀’𝙎 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙃 𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙡 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧.
✅Minutes walk 0.4mi to The Village and Lake
✅Near ski resorts
✅3-story cabin with 4 large bedrooms with king, queen, bunk+sofa beds
✅3 full bathrooms
✅Fast WiFi, smart TVs, Roku, Netflix, Sling tv
✅Pool table, arcade machines, PlayStation, foosball, air hockey, chess game
✅Fully stocked kitchen
🌲🌲 Come and enjoy all that Big Bear and Eagle’s Perch Chalet, your home away from home have to offer!! 🌲🌲
EAGLE’S PERCH CHALET is a spacious 3-story cabin that’s just minutes walk to the VILLAGE for the unique shops, live music, movie theatre and restaurants. The lake and marina are also within walking distance. Many great forest hiking and biking trails are nearby. Snow Summit and Bear Mountain Ski Resorts are a 5-minute drive away.
This spacious home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac street surrounded by tall pine trees and has all the comforts of home. You’ll enjoy this clean, updated and tastefully decorated 3-story, 2,100 sqft home. There are 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and featured a cozy living room that opens to the roomy dining area. The kitchen has granite countertops and it’s fully equipped with appliances and utensils to prepare great meals. The spacious outdoor deck with a BBQ grill is easily accessible from the living area. A bonus game room with pool table is located on the 1st floor along with foosball table, arcade games and PlayStation for hours of fun.
*Heated mattress pads on beds for cozy winter sleeping
* Powerful central forced air heating for cold winter weather
*Comfy beds with crisp white linens and down comforters
*Sleeps 11 people comfortably
*Clean white towels, makeup removal towelettes
*Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
*Hi speed WiFi, smart TVs with Netflix, Sling tv, Blu-Ray player with dvd movies
*Cozy living room with wood burning fireplace
*Large dining table with plenty of seating
*Bedrooms have TV with Netflix, Sling tv
*Kitchen is fully equipped with a large French door refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, rice cooker, crockpot, blender, hand mixer, pots and pans, mixing bowls, baking pans and sheets, cooking utensils, and microwave oven
*Complementary coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, cooking oil, spices, salt and pepper
*BBQ grill and tools
*Outdoor dining table and chairs
*Washer and dryer with detergents provided
*Pool table, foosball, chess/checkers game table
*Arcade machine with multiple games
*PlayStation 3 with many games
*Easy parking for 3 cars
PLEASE NOTE: this home does not have AC as we are in a cooler mountain climate. Most homes in Big Bear don’t have AC. We do provide portable fans for those occasional warmer summer days and recommend that you open all windows to bring in the cool mountain breeze.
Guests have full access to the entire home and its contents except locked linen closet and supply cabinet. Please make yourself at home!
• No pets are allowed.
• No smoking/vaping/drugs of any kind inside the house.
• No parties.
• We have full time neighbors living in our area. Please be respectful and avoid excessive loud noise or playing loud music. The city will issue citations for noise violations.
• You are required to carry tire chains when travel to the mountain during the winter months. Local law enforcement sometimes requires the use of tire chains on all vehicles including 4 wheel drive to get up to the the mountain. Please obtain correct tire chains for your vehicle’s tires and know how to use them.
• House is equipped with ONE Ring security camera by the front entryway. It is facing outside of the front door+parking area. It records continuously 24/7 of all movement for security purposes. There is no cameras in private areas or inside bedrooms. Please do not temper with the camera.
• BBQ grill: please clean grill, turn off propane tank and place cover back on once it cools down.
• Please wash all dishes or place them in the dishwasher and turn it on before your departure.
• Remove all trash and drop them off at free disposal sites:
1) 41974 Garstin Drive
2) Fire House #2 ( Big Bear Blvd, across from the Civic Center)
Cleaning team will charge $25 per bag if left behind.
• Please bring firewood. Our fireplace is equipped with gas firewood/log starter. Please do not use pine cones, pine needles or paper towels or toilet paper to start the fire. Please do not use charcoal lighter fluid.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Foosball, Pool table and TV (Cable)
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed and Suitable for elderly or infirm
Downtown, Lake and Mountain
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice steamer, Spices, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Parking & facilities
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Central heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bathtub and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 04:00 AM
Check out: 11:00 AM